Dyson DC40 Multi Floor Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Product refurbished product by manufacturer.
The DC40 Multi Floor is a new lightweight Dyson Ball upright vacuum cleaner for all floor types.
With latest Ball technology, it has a streamlined machine profile and turns on the spot – steering easily around furniture, obstacles and into difficult places.
Its self-adjusting cleaner head maintains optimal contact with every floor type, reducing air leaks and retaining suction power – even on hard floors.
Dyson cyclones capture more dirt than any other.
DC40 Multi Floor (2015) has Radial Root Cyclone technology with remodelled airways to maximise suction power.
Like all Dyson vacuum cleaners it doesn’t lose suction.
Self-adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across carpets and hard floors.
With suction control for difficult tasks.
Our machines adjust automatically to every floor type – picking up dust others leave behind.
Includes hygienic bin emptying, crevice/brush and stair tools.
- Multi cyclonic technology.
- HEPA filter.
- Length of hose 4.7m.
- Hose stretches up to 4.7m.
- Variable power.
- Capacity of dustbin 1.6 litres.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle
- Telescopic extension tubes.
- Suitable for all floor types.
- 7.5m power cord.
- Size H106.5, W31, D36.5cm.
- Weight 6.6kg.
- Carpet pick up rating: D.
- Hard floor pick up rating: A.
- Overall energy rating: A.
- Total emissions: A.
- DB87 noise level.
- 28 kWh usage per year.
- Brand: Dyson
- Model Number: 22907-01
- Color: Yellow
- Product Dimensions: 30.99 x 35 x 107.01 cm
- Item Weight: 6.7 Kilograms
- Capacity: 1.6 litres
- Power / Wattage: 700 watts
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Auto Stutoff: No
- Noise Level: 85 dB
- Special Features: Lightweight, Variable power, Corded, Cyclonic, Hepa filter
Fast and free UK delivery.
This product comes with 7 days cooling off period.
For more information please contact us at: 01376 530 000.