Jabra Step Wireless Stereo Headset with Music and Call Function – Black
This is an ex-display stock reduced in price.
It may have some light marks or scratches.
It comes with a 3 month’s manufacturer’s warranty.
This product has limited stock- so get yours while it’s still here.
Trade up to wireless
Step Wireless allows you to give up the cords and listen to music, play games and take calls on-the-go in high quality stereo sound. With Step Wireless, you can leave your phone in your pocket and control your music and calls straight from your earbuds.
Get all of your music. These noise isolating earbuds may be small but they pack impressive sound. They’re angled to lock-in immersive, full sound and your music won’t skip a beat.
Designed for life on-the-move
Step’s earbuds are so light and comfortable, you’ll forget they’re there. Soft, flexible GelHooks and a choice of three types of EarGels ensure they fit naturally and securely in your ear. Dust and water resistant, Step is designed to keep up with your lifestyle.
Avoid using headphones with the volume turned up for an extended period of time. Doing so can damage your hearing. It is advisable to keep the volume at a moderate level at all times. For your own safety, please do not use when driving or cycling.
- 1 x Jabra Step headphones
- 3 x Eargels (different sizes)
- 1 x Ear hooks
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
- 1 x Brief instruction manual [cannot guarantee that this will be in English]
- Wireless freedom with Bluetooth 4.0 and optimum stereo sound quality thanks to the slightly curved, sound-insulating ear plugs
- The design means they stay put, so you can wear them all the time; IP52-certified; dust-resistant and splash-proof
- The soft, flexible gel hooks ensure the headphones sit in a natural position and fit to you individually so they fit well; lightly curved eargels in three different sizes
- Up to 4 hours of voice/music playback time; up to 6 days when on stand-by mode
Why should you buy from us?
Fast and free UK delivery.
This product comes with 7 days cooling off period.
For more information please contact us at: 01376 530 000.