Digital Radio with Alarm Pure Pop Midi DAB FM & Kitchen Timer
Digital Radio with Alarm Pure Pop Midi DAB/FM .
First – compact size make’s it really agreeable to listen to your favourite radio show wherever you want.
In the second place a ChargePAK D1 rechargeable accumulator pack or regular AA alkaline batteries.
Besides, you can also listen together with your preference transmission station wherever you wish to go.
Also, digital audio broadcasting brings you, in the meantime a high-detail digital-quality sound with many stations.
Above al , the large clear displays on our DAB let you find out more about the station you are listening.
- Pop Midi radio.
- Mains power supply.
- Quick Start Guide .
- The Pure Pop Portable Midi, in this case is the future of mid-sized member of the Pop family.
- Those becoming the perfect balance between size and sound.
- Audio power output : 4.3 W RMS.
- As provided that simply connect your phone/tablet via 3.5 mm aux-in, or plug in headphones for listening.
- This portable digital DAB/FM radio features a Kitchen timer, Sleep timer, 2 Alarms (radio or tone).
- And even more: 20 presets and a simple one-touch control button.
- In other words Take your Pop Midi anywhere you go with up to 14 hours reproduction.
- Furthermore (with 4 x AA batteries) or up to 30 hours playback (with optional ChargePAK D1).
- Product Diameter: : 10.2 x 9.3 x 17.3 cm ; 594 g.
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg.
- Batteries: Lithium ion batteries required.
- Speaker Connectivity: 3.5 mm jack.
- Colour: Graphite.
- Futuristic Design.
Why you should buy it?
Equally important: including the title of a playing track, the name of the radio show and much more.
For example, with the result that Digital radios automatically find all your available stations.
Also will let you select them by name, and there’s also FM for any stations that have not yet gone digital.
Just simply push down the big button on the top of the radio to switch on and turn to adjust the volume.
Effortless Finding and storing your selected radio stations couldn’t be more convenient.
That is happens with simple tuning controls and dedicated preset buttons.
In this case you are able to listen to your preferred song on an iPod is straightforward too.
Then simply connect your iPod to the auxiliary input and select your desired track.