Gourmia GPC400 ExpressPot Electric Digital Multifunction Pressure Cooker, 13 Programmable Cooking Modes, 4 Quart Stainless Steel, with Steam Rack, 800 Watts
Explore a multitude of options with Gourmia’s electronic Smart Pot Pressure Cooker. Gourmia’s Smart Pot rivals other electric pressure cookers in ease of use (one touch settings pad), versatility (13 uses), keep warm option, clean up and maintenance. The Smart Pot has an auto locking lid and auto pressure control, making it completely safe, every time. It’s also crafted of quality, durable materials – an inner non stick liner and a stainless steel exterior.
Now, it’s easy and fast to cook meats, poultry and prepare rice, beans, soups, desserts and more. Gourmia’s Smart Pot also features steam and sauté options, so you can prepare whatever you like at the touch of a button. Enjoy the convenience of a one pot wonder that yields fantastic results while reducing cooking time by up to 70%.
Perfect for those on busy schedules, Gourmia’s Smart Pot has a 24 hour delay timer and an auto timer. Program meals at your convenience and have them ready right on time; it’s the ultimate set – and – forget! In the event of power failure, the Smart Pot will continue cooking automatically once power is restored, thanks to its auto resume power function, and the convenient keep warm option will keep your food warm after cooking has finished.
- 13 included cooking modes: meat, poultry, soup, steam, sauté, slow cook, dessert, beans, porridge, rice, timer, preset time, warm.
- Cook up to 70% faster while retaining more flavor and nutrients in meals.
- Automatic pressure control and locking for swift, completely safe cooking.
- Inner removable non stick liner and stainless steel exterior clean quickly. Conveniently designed with built in lid rest – see photo. Never place a hot lid on your counter again!
- 24 hour delay timer, and auto resume after power loss.
Why should you buy from us?
Fast and free UK delivery.
This product comes with 7 days cooling off period.
For more information please contact us at: 01376 530 000.