Panasonic RP-HX45E2-W Lightweight Monitor Headphones
Special edition Panasonic RP-HX45 lightweight headphones to celebrate London 2012 Olympic Games.
A compact speaker housing tends to result in narrow sound frequency range.
To create compact headphones that allow you to enjoy your Olympic moment without sacrificing the sound quality, Panasonic has adapted a unique Hybrid Diaphragm.
The speaker diaphragm (moving part) is made from soft material (PU) on its rim part, and hard material (PET) on the inner part.
The combination of PUs smooth movement and PETs rigid sound vibration results in wide frequency rage without distortion.
For HX45, Panasonic has adapted this unique driver unit with a large diameter of 36.0mm to offer real Hi-Fi sound.
HX45 not only offers superb sound quality, it’s sleek polished design creates the perfect match with iPhone and iPod classic.
For long periods of use, HX45 is adapted with synthetic leather head pad and ear pads ensuring continuous participation in your favourite Events.
The noise isolating ear pads also contribute to the reproduction of Hi-Fi sounds.
For a light body with majestic sound, choose HX45.
- Product Dimensions : 3.99 x 18.01 x 23.01 cm;
- Item Weight: 181.44 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 July 2011
- Manufacturer : Panasonic
- Item model number : RP-HX45E2-W
- Colour: White
- Headphones Features: Over Ear
- Official Product of London 2012
- Hybrid Diaphragm speaker with large 36.0mm diameter
- Comfortable Head pad and Soft Ear pads
- Flat housing for easy carrying
- Frequency Response 10Hz-25kHz
Why should you buy from us?
Fast and free UK delivery.
This product comes with 7 days cooling off period.
For more information please contact us at: 01376 530 000.